Full-day course for correct and accurate OTDR measurement
Top down approach; from physics to field:
– telecommunication link, properties and causes of limits;
– visible light spectrum, UV, channels for multimode and singlemode;
– why microscope use;
– LS light source, power, propagation, effects down the line;
– PM power meter, dynamic range, sensitivity, effects;
– ORL optical return loss – meaning and dangers
– OTDR principle of functioning, setting the measurement, alarms, aquistion;
– real measurements;
– report generation;
Course lasts whole day.
Date based on arrangement.
Location in Zagreb; different location possible.
Maximum number of attendees is ten.
Attendees will be given Certificate.